Let's put India first....



Spreading the Joy of LearningSpreading the Joy of LearningSpreading the Joy of LearningSpreading the Joy of Learning


  ITC is Helping the Children of remote areas in India, to LEARN....
by making there Dreams come true...



 
 GAVINI PRASANNA KUMARI
 Student, Class 5
Vakavaripalem Village,
Prakasam District
Andhra Pradesh.
 
``I come from a family of agricultural labourers. To make ends meet, I often had to work in the fields along with my parents and could not attend school regularly. I was unable to keep up in class and did poorly in my exams, so I didn't feel like studying. Then
the teachers at our village ITC Supplementary Learning Centre persuaded my parents to send me to evening coaching classes at the Centre. Today I study in Class 5 at the Mandal Parishad Upper Primary School. My average marks in all subjects has gone up to 80% from 40%. I am happy that my parents let me study and I want to complete my education. When I grow up, I want to become a teacher and take care of my parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Munkashaf ( Ray Of Light ). Powered by Blogger.