Jodie Kidd on the Cash and Rocket (RED) Tour




Guest post by model Jodie Kidd on her journey across Europe for the Cash and Rocket (RED) Tour, originally featured on Stylist Magazine.

June 9

'We left Paris at 8am. It was a beautiful drive out of the city and through the incredible French countryside and onto Geneva.

Along the way I was stopped for a routine police check up. They were so nice and asked lots of questions about the tour and what we were doing and I managed to get them to donate to the charity which I was really pleased about. They then wished us well for the rest of the trip.

I bumped into more police at a petrol station when I helped one of the girls who couldn't open her petrol tank. All 15 of the police tried and it was only me who could find the button to release it, which made me feel very smug. I also helped Lilly Becker when I saw her on the side of the road who was worried about her car, but it was actually just the air conditioning over heating!'

Continue reading the blog here: http://bit.ly/Ksmxul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Munkashaf ( Ray Of Light ). Powered by Blogger.