A Mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive..


A Heart Just like Mom
 
I May not pray often, and I may not pray enough
but when I do, this is all I ask of you..

God please give me a heart just like hers
She loves unconditionally, no matter what, no matter who..

God give me courage to be like her
She's very brave, she makes me unafraid..

God give me wisdom just like hers
She knows everything, big and small, she's there to help through it all..

God give me strength just like hers
She's been knocked down, yet she stands strong for another round..

God give me beauty just like hers
When she smiles it gives me that feeling that everything will be okay,
and all my problems disappear for awhile....

God give me generosity just like hers
She helps the helpless, she never thinks of herself and she's so
un-selfish....

God- someday, if I'm at least half the mom she was to me, I'll know that you were listening On the day that I prayed. 


Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother...

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.


Mother’s Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. It is an annual event but is held at different dates in the calendar, depending on the country.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Munkashaf ( Ray Of Light ). Powered by Blogger.