Munkashaf ( Ray of Light ) Supports Salman's Being Human Foundation....


This group is for all Salman Khan fans and also Non Salman Khan who support his foundation Being Human. Its an appreciation for the amazing work Salman does!! God Bless him!!
The latest incident notwithstanding, the actor is committed to philanthropy. Currently, he is in the process of setting up the website for his charitable trust, Being Human Foundation

The idea is to make money for charity from the website. "We'll be selling a lot of stuff like bracelets signed by me, my painting, sketches, the clothes that I've worn in my films. We'll put it all for sale and the proceeds will go for charity," he says.

Over the years, Salman has built a Good Samaritan reputation. He's worked extensively for cancer and AIDS patients. The actor admits that charity is a huge part of his life. "I'll do films idhar udhar but charity will be my priority. I've got so much and I want to give back something," he says.

The actor jokes that when he started out his career as a professional actor, his only ambition was to "have Rs 10 lakhs in my bank account." Now he wants to build a smooth running NGO that will take care of people who can't afford medical care. "It's not easy for a single person to do all this because the financial implications are huge so we will need the support of all my fans," he states.

And to make that happen the actor has lined up a host of activities. First up, is an annual award function to felicitate all those who will contribute to the Being Human Foundation. Salman's foundation is soon kick starting a program called 1 One wherein every day Re 1 will be deducted from a person's salary to get Rs 365 a year from one person.

"In this way we'll build a bank of people and use the collected funds to cure cancer patients. Here too the guarantee is that if a person who has donated money needs medical help and is unable to help himself then we'll give him the money from the 1 One funds," he elaborates.

The actor's big dream is to open hospitals, pharmacy companies and health care units. But Salman is very clear that he wants to do everything with complete transparency. "I've been conned a lot in the past and I don't want to be conned again," he rues. So if anybody comes to his foundation for medical or financial assistance then they have to be prepared for a thorough background search. The person's address will be verified and the doctors who serve in the Being Human Foundation will check the status of the illness.

In trademark Salman style he has the last word, "Before you ask me, I'm not doing all this to get into politics. I'm doing this because this is what I do."

Being Human Foundation's Main Objective is to help the needy people ! The founder himself Salman Khan Says '' If somebody is dying and money can buy him life , I would do that '



It is said that Salman Khan is man with a golden heart and one who never tires of doing charitable work. But now Sallu has decided to make it official and has launched the Being Human - Salman Khan Foundation.
Why launch a foundation when we all know that you are already doing so much charity?
You get so much in life. My house is not so big and I don’t have so many needs. Sometimes when you have an overflow of money it gets spent on parties so I rather give the money here. I used to do this earlier also but I was very embarrassed to talk about it but now I have started being human. So I’m going to show off and talk about it – kissi ko acha lage ya na achha lage. I just want people to know that if I can do it so can you. And that’s the reason why I have started this foundation.

You know people say that an actor doesn’t even stitch his own pocket … as in that we get everything and we don’t need to spend our money on anything. It’s only a case of in flow in an actor’s life and I want to turn this set concept around and I hope that I have so much money that it can benefit maximum number of kids and adults. And if doesn’t happen I will start extorting it!

The tag says being human. What does ‘Being Human’ mean to Salman Khan?
Being human for me is…being human. We all are human beings and I think we don’t do anything human to be human so you have to do something. I mean God gives you so much and you know eventually you need to start giving it back. Everyone does that, I’m sure, in some way or the other but I wanted to start this on my own for a long time now. But I just couldn’t find the time and I’m more inclined to this now.
Your first project was underprivileged kids seeing your movie Partner. Do you consider them your critics?
I feel really bad for people like Khalid Mohammad and all. (laughs) No seriously this movie is not meant for them… it’s a movie made for children! This is my audience. This is my achievement and this is my goal that people, little kids, little babies enjoy the movie and go back home. I’m in the entertainment business, you know. I don’t want to do serious cinema. I just want people to really laugh, enjoy and go back. I think with all the suffering and misery in the world it’s nice to make people laugh.

So if I want to give the Salman Khan Foundation some money can I just call you up?
(Laughs) I haven’t worked out the details yet. I mean if someone wants to help they can knowing that it’s going to go a right cause because I really don’t need to do any of that jhol. I mean I have enough… I am putting in my own money so why would I? I don’t have a huge staff so it’s like whenever I can help anybody I will do it. And if you want to put in money you are of course more than welcome to put in your own money!
Is it true that you are hoping to sell your paintings for the foundation?
Yes. I am also painting these days so I can then sell them and use the money for the Foundation. You know when someone starts a foundation like this he becomes a beggar. I am not a beggar. Till my hands, legs and mind are in working condition I will work and I will try and do as much as I can for this Foundation. I will put in as much money as I can afford to put in.

People say you have given Govinda a second lease in Bollywood with a role in Partner. What is your take on that?
No no… it’s not true. I am nobody to give him a second lease. He is one of the best actors turned politicians. So he is trying to do a lot of good in his own way. And he did do it. But eventually he has to come back to movies. He is an actor at the end of the day. A good script came up and I don’t think anyone could play that role but Govinda

The name Salman Khan sparks several images: his reluctance to wear shirts, his sculpted chest, his frequent run-ins with the law, his gorgeous ex-girlfriends, his good looks (voted by People magazine in 2004 as the 7th most good looking man in the world and the first in India), and his unquestionable status as one of three reigning Khans of Bollywood.

Sallu
Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan was born on 27 December 1965 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh to Salma Khan and Salim Khan, a screenwriter who has to his credit several successful films like Sholay, Deewar, and Don. His step-mother is Helen, an actress and dancer famous for her blonde wigs and shimmies. He has two brothers Arbaaz and Sahil, who have also worked in Bollywood and two sisters Alvira and Arpita. His sister Alvira is married to Atul Agnihotri who was an actor before taking on the role of a director.

Salman has dated some of the prettiest faces of Bollywood like Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlani and Aishwarya Rai. His current partner is Katrina Kaif.



The Jailbird
Salman, when not wow-ing his audience on-screen, has managed to get into quite a few tangles with the law off-screen. In 1999, he was accused of shooting Chinkara, an endangered species during the shooting of Hum Saath Saath Hai and was awarded a jail term. After days spent behind bars and several appeals that were denied, he is currently out on bail. 

He was arrested for negligent driving on 28 September 2002, which resulted in the death of one person while three others were injured. Charges were dropped against the actor for homicide though other charges were leveled against him over this incident, still being battled in court.

He has also been at the receiving end of fatwas for permitting Madame Tussaud’s to make a wax statue of him and then participating in the Ganesh festival.

Aishwarya Rai’s parents had pressed charges against him for harassment after the couple broke up. In 2005, alleged tapes were released of Salman Khan threatening Aishwarya Rai to participate in events supported by the underworld. These charges were dropped as the tapes were found to be doctored.

The Actor
1988–1993 He played a supporting role in the film Biwi Ho Tho Aisi released in 1988.

It was followed by the extremely successful 1989 hit, Maine Pyaar Kiya, winning him the Filmfare Best Debut Award. This was followed by a string of films like Bhaaghi, Sanam Bewafa, Pathar Ke Phool, and Saajan, which did very well at the box office. The films released in 1992 and 1993 were pretty average. 

1994-1999 He came back to the top of the charts with his films Andaz Apna Apna with Aamir Khan and the opulent family drama Hum Aapke Hai Kaun opposite Madhuri Dixit, which is considered to be one of the biggest blockbusters of Bollywood. He played the role of Arjun in Karan Arjun with Shah Rukh Khan in 1995. Khamoshi-The Musical was the best of his 1996 films and was critically acclaimed. 1997 was again a bleak year for Salman. He made up for it in 1998 with Pyaar Kiya Tho Darna Kya with Kajol and his appearance in the hit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai as Aman, which won him the Filmfare Best Supporting Actor award.

In 1999, he co-starred with Karishma Kapoor in the hit comedy Biwi No.1. He starred with Aishwarya Rai and Ajay Devgan in the love story Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam which made waves in India and overseas. The film Hello Brother carried a family tag on it as he starred alongside his brother Arbaaz Khan and it was directed by his brother Sahil Khan.

2000-2009 Salman continued to churn out several films. Some did fairly well like Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega in 2000 and Chori Chori Chupke Chupke in 2001, both films in which he worked with Rani Mukherji and Preity Zinta. None of his movies that came out in 2002 worked well. He made up for it with Tere Naam in 2003 that not only did well at the box office but his performance was appreciated widely.

He played the role of an AIDS patient in Phir Milenge that came out in 2004. The World Health Organisation commended the film for its portrayal of AIDS. Mujhse Shaadi Karoge in 2004, Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? in 2005 and funnies like No Entry in 2005 and Partner in 2007 kept his fans hooked. His Hollywood venture with Ali Larter, Marigold: An Adventure in India flopped. He took over from Jim Carrey in God Tussi Great Ho in 2008, based on the Hollywood comedy, Bruce Almighty. He put in an appearance in Hello, which is adapted from Chetan Bhagat’s book, One Night at a Call Center. Salman Khan worked with Katrina in Yuvvraj but the movie didn’t work at the box office.

In 2009, he continued to host the television show, 10 Ka Dum. His performance in Wanted, a remake of Pokkiri, was praised. However, Main Aur Mrs Khanna and London Dreams failed to make a strong impact.

Thanks for Supporting " Being Human".........Munkashaf ( Ray of Light )...........

                                          


  "In Life go Straight & Turn Right"   
                                                   ----Salman Khan with Autograph.   







9 comments:

Hari Singh said...

Hats off Bhaijan as aids activist cum living with Hiv I appreciate your kindness to needy children families and chronic dease infected people's.hugs tc

Unknown said...

Salman khan is a being human

Unknown said...

Hi sir I m Prisha, sir mere cousin bhai ka brain operation hai. 4 Sept ko hinduja hospital me hai. Pls I need help. Pls sir operation ke liye 3,00,000/-chahiye. Pls sir I m waiting ur reply sir

Unknown said...

Asslam walekum sir I'm tahir sir main be ghar hu pls ap Se kuch madad mile to inshaallha kuch sahara ho jaega mare sath Mari maa bhi hai sir mare abbu nahi hi ham logo ke sath apnone dhoka kiya sir mai apni maa ko paalna chahata ho sir meri maa mere lia kafi tklif utha chuki hai sir mia ne apne abbu ko nahi dekha sir agr kuch ho sake to madad kar do sir jobhi ho ga wapas laota Dugan inshaallha

Unknown said...

Samadhan Patil cancel request

Unknown said...

Luv u salman

Unknown said...

hello salman sir,

Unknown said...

Dear bhaijan,hope this find you are best in helth.mera nam ptamod chaugule hai mai ek pvt.ltd.company me as a service manager(branch head)kam karta tha but mera 5 aug.dhai mahine pahile accident hua mere right leg ka operation karna pada jisme 1:5lakh kharcha hua aur company ne muze disscontinue karneko kaha keunki muze sirf dhai mahine hi hue the naya naya campany join kiya tha.aur abhi hospital ka kharch ki vajah se mere bacchoki school fee pending hai,school se notice aya hai aur mere wife ka fibroied ka operation karna hai muze simphathi nahi chahiye mai chahta huh aap muze udhar ke taur pe madat karen mai aapko 3 sal me vapis dunga har hal me ya aap chahe to har mahine fix amt.emi ke hisabse but please help in needs 6 lakh rs.chahiye
Warm Regards,
Pramod Chaugule
7770004992
Pune Maharashtra

Unknown said...


Thanks for this information.autograph of salman khan

Post a Comment

Copyright © Munkashaf ( Ray Of Light ). Powered by Blogger.